The Nuts and Bolts Of a New Business Model ( Website Broker & SEO ) As a successful entrepreneur, I have quite a bit of experience at building businesses websites, and turning them into profitable online businesses. My profession lies deep within the roots of Search Engine Optimization. I also enjoy the benefits of being a “every now and then”, website broker. Both have in common the life of a website brokers profession, and that is the skills needed to create websites and monetize them. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) AND Website Flipping SEO consists of a mountain of various other advertising and marketing methods go hand in hand. . All consisting of top of the line quality traffic building features, and promotion strategies. I’m going to pave the way for those of you who would like to follow my path, in trailing the very path, I’ve just mentioned above. Below, I will draw it all out for you, to give you a guide to follow. This my friends is not like, not even the least bit similar to all the hundreds of thousands of all those “get rich quick” schemes, or one of those idiotic make money software. You won’t find anything else like what I’m describing here, nor anything similar, anywhere else online. I’m going to lay out the “Nuts-n-Bolts” here, and show you step by step what it takes to become successful within this market/Niche, in case you would ever like to take on the challenges this market has, so that you too can sit back and enjoy the financial freedom of being a successful online marketing rock star!
Before I get started, I would just like to ask you to keep in mind, that the layout within this article is not some “magical get rich quick” feature. There is nothing online nor offline, as far as I know of that will get you rich. The magic software, my friends, is within you. Not everyone who reads this will follow through with my business model. Not everyone who does follow through with our business model, will become successful. This is not a lazy mans business. There will be a lot of work required to actually get to where I have gotten. There are days where I sit at my laptop for 16+ hours, working my butt off. There are also days when I feel like staying in bed all day with my woman, and that’s exactly what I do.
Owning your own business, has many benefits. Yet, being able to work at home with my family, is by far my most favorite!I I won’t keep rambling on, so if you don’t mind, I will go ahead and jump into it.
1. ) I strongly suggest you start by going to word press. com, and get started by creating your first website/blog. (This is free) Word press is also the platform in which you will use once you get the hang of how to build a website. I’ve tried many others, and personally, I favor word press and so does most other marketers. Word press is very easy to use, and also has a very easy to understand dashboard. The dashboard is where you will manage your website(s), editing your images, posts, pages, color of the site, background, etc. The dashboard is also where you will want to work from, this is the most important place, and is where I want you. I advise you to spend a week here, in word press, slowly learning, and mastering this. Once you get the hang of doing things, it would then be idea for you to create your very own website. People pay between $200-$5, 000 for a new website. “Yours will be free! Word press has many different free themes. The theme/design (the look and feel of the website) that word press originally starts you out with, chances are you will not like it at all. Can’t say I’ll blame you! What you’ll want to do is to go to your dashboard and on the left hand side, scroll down to where it says Appearance. You need to click on the word “Appearance” and a drop down menu will appear, beneath appearance. Scroll down to where it says theme, which should be the first menu option, beneath appearance. Once you click on it, you will see two main menus in the center of the screen, one will be labeled “Manage Theme” and the other will be labeled “Install”. You will want to click on Install, and when the window opens, you can then use the options given to pick a nice, new theme of your choice. You will likely want to go back over to the left hand side, of the dashboard, and start experimenting with different options. to get your new website, just the way you’d like it. Be sure to find the one menu, that is labeled “Plugins”. This one is very important. Plugins are various options, depending on your particular needs, a plugin is similar to a very small software, in which you can plugin to your website, that will offer you or the website user special features. The best 40 Word press Plugins, these are all suggested plugins but please keep in mind, word press runs faster with fewer plugins so don’t be tempted to install them all. Keep it simple, and install the ones that will benefit you most:
*W3 Total Cache Lag Bolt Pilot hole size
*WP Super Cache
*Backup Buddy Premium
*CloudFlare Caching Service
*Vaultpress premium *Secure WP
*Wassup *Broken Link Checker Search Engine Optimization
*WordPress SEO by Yoast
*Google XML Sitemaps
*All In One SEO
*SEO Friendly Images
*SEO Slugs Social & Commenting
*Thank Me Later
*LiveFyre Core Functionality
*FD Feed burner
*What Would Seth Godin Do
*Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
*JetPack *Simple Press
*Event Calendar Pro – Premium
*GD Star Ratings
*Contact Form 7
*Syntax Highlighter Evolved
*Jigo Shop Photography & Gallerys
2. ) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) isn’t something I can teach here in a paragraph, or even in an e-books entirety. SEO is the means of increasing the position of a website, within the search engine(s). Search engines use an Algorithm. An algorithm is the formulation of measures needed to position the relevance to a particular keyword, at the greatest position. The basic means of the algorithm, is so that people who visit a search engine to locate information, receive the most up to date, yet more importantly the most relevant information. SEO companies perform methods in which the algorithms use to determine the reputation of a website. No one knows the algorithm, and no one has ever learned it entirely. Search engines such as Google, alter their algorithm so often that even the best SEO firm has to update their strategies on a regular basis. Which makes it difficult to perform SEO, this is the reason why no SEO company can honestly guarantee a first page ranking. The truth is, no one can even promise a ranking of any kind. Anytime that you hire someone to manage your websites SEO, make sure they show you their past work, and some testimonials from some of their past clients.
3. ) I strongly advise you to do research on a regular basis, and keep up with search engines, and their every move. Pay attention only to the big 3 (Google, Yahoo, Bing) Those are the most used. Tactics such as Article marketing, Back linking, Social media, video marketing, etc are only a few of the necessary methods you will have to become an expert at, and perform on a regular basis for your clients. I advise you diligently research all of the above mentioned marketing strategies. It’s wise to study SEO regularly, and keep up with all the newest updates.
4. ) Once you feel comfortable speaking the SEO language, and know in your heart that your prepared to take all of what you’ve learned to the next level, then and only then should you do so. What you will want to do my friends, is incorporate the two businesses. What I mean by that is build a website(s) from top to bottom. This time you aren’t creating a website for yourself, so block out all of your personal likes and dislikes. You want the website to look professional, you want it to maintain a corporate look and feel. Be sure to do top of the line on page and off page SEO on this site. Once you feel that the site creation process is complete, and ample content has been placed within the website, you need to adjust this site to convert. Keep in mind that throughout all of this, you will have many people looking at your site this time. When they look at it, they should have no questions as to how it makes money. Whether it does or not, is not as important at this point. We will get to that in just a sec.
5. ) Step 5 is one of the most important steps. Now it is your job to perform SEO on this website. I advise you to use all your big guns here, especially if this is your first, and you are just starting out. Don’t forget how important it is to use social media optimization and marketing. They are fabulous forms of traffic generation. Your goal here is to generate as much traffic, consistently as earthly possible. No holds barred. Once the site is regularly generating some amounts of consistent traffic, now is the time to sell your creation. You now have an established business!! This is definitely something you can be proud of.
6. ) I like to use flippa. com to sell my sites. I have used it, and not had to use any other site, to sell my businesses. It works that well. It really does. So, don’t hesitate to pay the 40 bucks it costs to add your site to flippa. Seriously, if you’ve gotten this far, I don’t care if you have to pawn your microwave to get the money. Do it! Take my word on this. .
7. ) Since you are familiar with SEO and creating websites, it may be wise for you to only create websites in this market, for now. Keep it simple. Remember this is a WIDE market, so have an open mind. Selling on flippa. com can be a little bit tricky. Yet most of what’s needed to make money on flippa, is basically common sense. Once you’ve gotten this far, now is damn sure not the time to start getting lazy. You want to write detailed descriptions of what you are selling. Describe every little thing in detail. Remember guys, you are the expert here, not the buyers. The buyers only know what you tell them. Most of the time, they will pay you to teach them to run the business, in other words they don’t even know SEO. So, do all you can to put your potential client #1.
8. ) I didn’t mention this in the beginning, only because I would like all of you to learn to do these tasks, yourself. On the other hand, it can be very simple, and yet wise to outsource most all of the above. Yes, it’s true! But don’t smile just yet. Go on over to elance. COM (My Favorite) and create/register yourself an account. Post jobs, and freelancers (Overseas workers) better known as Cheap Labor, these guys flock in to place bids all over your requested job post. Many freelancers will practically be begging you to do your tasks, and they will literally fight over who can do it the cheapest. You can get your websites created for $10. 00-$100. 00 0- I like to find a good, cheap, yet quality worker. It’s always a great idea to continue to work this same fella for all your tasks, as long as he continues to meet your expectations. The SEO normally takes time to see top results. So, it’s always great to hire a SEO company via elance. As per SEO, I normally wouldn’t pay more than 100-200$ a month. Once again I would strongly like to just mention to you, that this e-book, nor anything else you read will ever benefit you, if you do not put forth 100% effort to succeed. Thank each and every one of you who read my work here, and plan to take responcibility. If you need my support, or simply have questions feel free to leave a comment.